Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The RAW Factor.

Hello.

So it's been a really long time since I've decided to post a bloggaroo!

While I was conversing with my friend Rachel about sturf she said something, and it was pretty blunt, but enjoyable. I told her she was "raw."

So I've decided lately to give things a number from 0-10 in the Raw Factor Zone.

Examples:

You smell. (now that's a raw factor of probably 8-10 b/c I mean that's pretty blunt.)

You wouldn't like this cheese. (probably a 3-5 because it's really not all that mean or blunt.)

You are awesome! (well... i don't know you give it a raw factor score)

haha this is all probs very confusing b/c we never know what's going on in people's minds. but usually we have a clear idea of what us, ourselves are thinking.

RAWFACTOR TOR TOR TOR!

hope you have a peaceful day. hehe
this was brought to you by SLOW MOTION LIGHTNING PRODUCTIONS (copyrighted name)

No comments: