Friday, November 28, 2008

Sitting in My Room.


(think i'm going to see twilight tonight or something)

So it has been about four months since I could actually sit in my room in Greensboro. I haven't been back since school started in August. This is the house I grew up in, from age 1 to now... It's interesting because I sit here and memories just start floating back into my head... I think of all the times I've laughed, cried, and danced in my room. Man, I used to be so afraid of the dark. In the corner I used to have a night light that would stay on all night to protect me from the dark. Now, when darkness comes I'm so blessed because I have the Lord as a light on my path in life. I may still fear the actual dark... but I'm learning more and more not to be afraid because I have the greatest protector of all... I never want to lose the light. "Keep me where the light is..." (John Mayer song quote thingy)

I'm so thankful I have come so far from where I used to be... I'm going to leave it as that because you can ask me about my life face to face and I'll tell you.

I am romanced by my relationship with Jesus, and I never want to stop feeling this way about Him. I pray that I keep running after Him with his open arms. No matter what I do, and I know I often fail, Jesus still has his arms open wide for me to come back...

seriously. if you want to ask me about it I want to talk to you about it.

love.

No comments: