Saturday, January 30, 2010

First of 2010, Bout to Be January's End.

i've been contemplating stopping blogging on here, but then i was reminded about how much God has used this blog in my life, and maybe others. Sounds silly and simple, but it's true. i just moved from the bar stool to a more comfy place, my couch. This way i am able to view the beautiful snow from more than one angle. It's nice to prop my feet on the coffee table given to me by my now passed Grandmother.

i love the snow because it reminds me of You.
because of You, i am washed clean, made new.
The snow is quiet, yet brilliant and loud!

i love the snow because it reminds me of You.
a dream of a warrior coming in the snow
that night i was so close to You.

The snow hasn't stopped falling all day. Melissa and i traveled to the Republic, a local bar and eatery joint, and had some brunch. That was nomnomnom.

i'm not gonna write much more now, i just wanted to get one done in the month of January.

i can't wait for the summer, but i'm also really enjoying what God is doing now.

i want more of Him.

note: God is preparing me to do something i've never done before but with His strength and heart, there is Victory! :)

1 comment:

Marti Sykes said...

Glad to see your beautiful writing on here again!
Please share more!
Love you.