Friday, December 14, 2007

True lasting friendships are pretty rare in life... except for the friendship and bond of God...but I feel as though lately some of my friends have made lasting impressions on me... I'm sad to be leaving Meredith, but I'm not sad that I went for two years. Those three semesters were great, and I learned a lot about who I am. I'm so happy to have made so many wonderful friends, and I hope I can keep in touch with many of you all... keep those angel wings working! :)

also... I had a wonderful time tonight hanging out with a wonderful friend of mine... if you are reading this you know who you are! We talked about everything, basically... to feel so comfortable talking to someone about your relationship with God and then any other random thought is pretty cool... we even set free some crickets that were doomed to be eaten by lizards during blizzards! I'm stoked to have this friendship which is so beautiful... keep well in Africa! :)

Ireland here I come... t-minus 16 days. WHOA. crazy. yeah. totally agreed.

this should be interesting :)

No comments: