Saturday, June 6, 2009

Alone at 9:35 on a Saturday.

My music heard by humans cannot be appreciated fully except by Your ears.

i love that.

singing loud. guitaring loud. but still i feel lonely tonight and can't figure out why...

Lord how can i feel lonely when You fill every room i am in, when You step every step with me, when You whisper beautiful words of how You delight in me.

but sometimes i do feel lonely... and i apologize for this... i apologize for ignoring Your presence. i apologize for longing for others to fill this void, that doesn't even exist!!! The enemy likes to preach to me and tell me that there is a void, a void in my life. Well that void in my life is only when i don't run to You for EVERYTHING. And when i mean everything, Father, i mean the GOOD, THE BAD, THE EXISTING MOMENTS.

i repent for longing for others.

God prepare me for what is to come. Arm me for the battle. Make me hunger for You... ONLY YOU!

In Jesus' name. amen.

Fill those who are feeling lonely tonight, Father, fill them with joy that can't be explained in words.

9:42

1 comment:

lane said...

yes. LOVE. His love is everywhere, all around you, filling you. feel it and rejoice.

secret word is "rested". rested in love