Thursday, March 12, 2009

Breathing and Sighing.

I breathe in the air of Richmond today. I have been in two states today. Today. It feels nice to be back and sitting in the room I've known for almost a year. I still can't believe RVA has been called home for a while now. Right now it is kind of a cloudy day, both emotionally as well as physically outside. I'm trying to keep my head up and keep my eyes on the Lord, who provides ALL that I need.

Found out that TWLOHA got many many many applications and got an email saying that I would not be interning for them this summer b/c they had already chosen the people for summer 2009. I may be in denial but I still haven't heard the No-go from God. I still feel like there is a slight chance I will be working for TWLOHA this summer. Until I hear from the Lord, I am still going to be trying, I'm not one to give things up, unless the Lord tells me to... perhaps I will get an opportunity to work a little bit at Warped Tour and that's why the Lord has made it so I don't intern at Cocoa Beach. I'm praying that none of this is denial and that I am openning my hear to what God wants me to do this summer. I HAVE to do something this summer. Something productive. And I will... I just am waiting to see what that something is going to be.

NO MATTER WHAT, i WILL POUR OUT MY LOVE to those around me. If the Lord calls me to love people by working at a store this summer, i will lovingly and willingly pour out my love in these places. My living situation is up in the air as well. We are praying for a place to live and i am hoping to get one open by May First. Please Lord! i know You will provide!

I head to Cocoa, FLA in less than a month, in fact t-minus 21 days! I will be attending the MOVE09 conference with To Write Love on Her Arms. I am super stoked and I have a lot of designs to share with Jamie and/or other TWLOHA peeps. I am going to talk to them and right now i am preparing myself for this journey. Optimistic, i know my optimism can only come from one place, and this is from my Savior. Because I used to be way darker than i am today. I used to pour out pestimistic views or put on the mask of optimism. But now that i have seen the light and accepted it and yearn for it, i carry this optimism with me as much as i can!

I LOVE YOU LORD!

and i will continue to wait upon You and i want, with all my heart!!! to wait for You and to hear from You. And it is my prayer today that i will breathe You in and take what You want me to have for my summer, and the rest of my life!

Cheers!

(spring break blog later, this was just on my heart)

2 comments:

Marti Sykes said...

I hope your heart feels better. Love you.

michellemalpaya said...

sweet =)