Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Milk.

(twloha website photograph)

Haha, so I am going to try to explain the title of this blog. Basically, this blog is long overdue which means the milk would be expired which means I need new milk. And THIS blog represents the NEW MILK.

Phew. Thanks to the Lord, I just finished my application for the TWLOHA Summer 2009 internship!!! AHHHHHHH EXCITEMENT AND HOPES AND PRAYERS! I still need to email them a portfolio so I am in the works of sewing one together from my work and such! I feel called to work with To Write Love on Her Arms this summer and I have to do it! I have had dreams at night about working with TWLOHA at warped tour but any kind of internship would be AMAZING!

TWLOHA

I haven't blogged in a while which is kind of sad. I have been out of the house for ages and pretty much stranded near campus because of the beautiful yet dangerous snowfallz! I have many friends who are getting sick/or just recovered so prayers for healing!!!

I think I'll write a spontanious poem because I don't really know how to sum up this week slash last week:

Your light is so powerful i can see it, even when i sleep.
Your light is so powerful i can hear it, even when the music is on max.
Your light is so powerful i can taste it, even when i am under water.
You drown me with Your love, and it's the most alive i ever feel.
Please don't stop, WAIT. i know you won't stop.
Cheers for all You do, You are the everlasting and the everpresent.

2 comments:

Marti Sykes said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

laurendana said...

Good luck, honey!