Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Place.

FIRST I'D LIKE TO PRAISE THE LORD FOR HOUSING!!! HE ALWAYS PROVIDES! And it's not just a provision it's the BEST possible one! When we think we know, we have no idea haha ;). And when i say we i mean me hehe. Photographs will be posted eventually when everything settles down... moving around April 15th!!! :). Will miss the place and people i live with now but excited for the new adventure ahead...

"Though the strong could be My company, you're the one I choose" (bethany dillon lyric)

The Lord chooses the weak to lead the strong! So let us be weak for Him and we will be so strong with Him!!!

Child, you boast of how much you know.
let it go, let it go, let it go.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I was up late last night on ikea fantasizing about my bedroom and bathroom. and ahhh im just so excited. :] :] :] :] LERVE YOU!

YesNoMaybeSo said...

thats awesome!

my friend played a bethany dillon song for me once and it made me cry lol :)

YesNoMaybeSo said...

and def. try to come to show saturday!! i'd love to meet you sisterrrr!!!

YesNoMaybeSo said...

if i'm not mistaken, the song was called, "Believe". AHHH yeah dude oh my goodness she is tha jank! lol (btw I don't really talk like that...at all hahaha)

i think im going to try finding you on facebook! exciting!