Monday, May 4, 2009

Imagine a Montage of a Year But...

Not enough pictures to show it all... so basically i thought that this post would be dedicated to random photographs with beautiful people.

i went through my facebook pictures and was amazed at the memories of this past year flowing through my head to the point of excited exhaustion haha. i am amazed at how much we learn in a year... but even more so in an hour, a minute, a second. A DAY! ah it's crazy. and i'm thankful.
yup... oh yes, one more thing... these photographs you are about to view don't speak those 1000 words enough for the memories behind them as well as the memories that i'm not even posting or don't even have photographs to be the witness. praise the Lord for EVERYTHING.
























1 comment:

YesNoMaybeSo said...

WHAT THE HECK!!! I HAVE A FREAKING HOT FRIEND! hahahah girl I'm glad you had a good year! Thanks for continuing to read my blog, and staying in contact with me! How've you been? You can contact me through texting, or whatever's best for you! :D