Sunday, February 8, 2009

Breathe the Air.

There was so much of You in the room i couldn't even stand.
As i made my way to the floor i felt my body melt gracefully.
Breathe, breath, sigh.
i made it to my knees and words came out.
You let me yell into my hands and You called it a cry.
Vented, venting, sigh.
As i stood back up it took a second to get back together
Then i began to dance like a little kid.
Free, freedom, yes!

TODAY'S WEATHER IS BRILLERS!!! :)! I've been working on some of my imaging and have gotten on image done out of two due tomorrow. Hopefully I will finish before prayer tonight and then I'll be able to work on some of next week's work...

Let me just put this out there: I'M SO EXCITED FOR PRAYER TONIGHT! It's our first co-ed one since winter break!!! And I miss it so much!

like honey on my lips...

No comments: