Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fort.

So at the end of March and pretty much April I'm 99.9% sure I'm moving in with my sister Joni. She lives closer to campus which is pretty nice. I'm really stoked about moving in though... I can't wait to get to know her better and just experience a new experience. God is GREAT! He has provided me with shelter when the term shelter was up in the air for me... when I move in I am storing some stuff at a storage place just because this summer I don't think I'll have a place until later so I might as well store a lot of stuff now rather than waiting til the last min... so I will not have my bed at the house but, I think just for fun, for being a kid again I'm going to buy a 2 person tent to put up in my room and sleep in it, with Christmas lights and stuff... :) I really think this would be AWESOME!

yup.

A FORT UNDER THE STARS YOU LAY YOUR SMILE UPON ME, FOR I AM MADE IN YOUR IMAGE :)!

THE BATTLE IS ON... WE ARE WARRIORS WITH EVERLASTING ARMOR.

3 comments:

Marti Sykes said...

You always did like a fort!!!
Love you!

YesNoMaybeSo said...

This reminds me of how my sister and I used to set up a tent in our own house on the weekends, and sleep in there! You seem like such a creative and genuine person by the way you write and worship God! I hope I can get to know you more and continue to read your blog!

Ktea said...

can i come see the tent fort?! hahaha