Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2 in 1 Kind of Day

Well Hello,

Now I actually have time to write some more! I just got finished talking to the administrators about what classes I shall be taking. They are as follows:

Irish Studies: SO STOKED ABOUT THIS CLASS!
Life Drawing: I've never drawn a naked person before... this should be interesting haha
Intermediate Painting: Excited to paint! It's been a while.
Mixed Media: ah brings me back to those Ms. B days.
Intro to Photo: CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS!

I live in this place:
I go to school in a Castle:

IT'S INSANELY MAGICAL HERE.
I wish that all of my extended family and friends could just move to Ballyvaughan right now and live here FOREVER... but then Ballyvaughan would no longer be a town of 400! :)

It's going to be quite the experience and I'm sure I'm in for a brilliant experience!

SO STOKED ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF ACTUALLY WORKING ON ART!

Also, I hope I get to hang out with my other Butler IFSA students again! Y'ALL ROCKED!
Keep Smiling Friends :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That class schedule is soooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you add your little magical touch even there. hahaha! I can't wait for you to draw naked people!!! hehehehe. I hope you are havin' loads of funnnnnnnnnn luv u :)