Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Looked at a Naked Person for 6 Hours Today.

That's not awkward sounding at all!  Haha... no no no... It's a figure drawing class!  Or life drawing... you know the charcoal everywhere kind of drawing!  That's it.  So actually I was really nervous to start out with drawing but once the robe came down... it actually wasn't all that awk... I basically focused on drawing the body but through eyes that weren't starring at a naked person.  Our model's name is Bridget and she was super cool.  She had tattoos and gaudged ears.  She must be some hardcore Irish Rocker Chick.  WHOA! haha... So tomorrow is a free day and I'm hoping to get on skype at some point and talk to some people... as well as begin to paint and do more photograms for Martina's class (photo teacher).  I'm so inspired by everything here... the thoughts never seem to stop... even when I sleep it all just keeps coming.  I hope to get some work done soon so I can put them into my application for VCU.  Hopefully I'll turn up some good stuff.  My hands are charcoaled.  Grossy Grossersteens.

Peace people.
don't be a deby downer.
LOVE IS THE WAY!

No comments: