Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Galway of a Day


Today we took the public bus to a city near Ballyvaughan called Galway.  Galway was basically a shop everywhere kind of place.  I am waiting for the perfect moment to find some sweet kicks but this day was not a kicks day.  I bought some stuff like shampoo and conditioner (I didn't get a chance to ask billy madison which is better).  Then I also got some art supplies and was tempted by a guitar that only cost €45.  I held off.  I got a sweet sweater from footlocker, all the clothes there are so Euro compared to the footlocker in the States.  I saw many GAA Irish jerseys and soccer jerseys but I held off on those as well haha but let's just say I was in sports heaven.  Nearing the end of our trip the rain started pouring down.  Gross.  Haha just playing... I've started getting more used to the rain here but today I just didn't have the gear.  We got to the bus station and my bag from the locker of foot was totally busted.  A little cute lady ran over to me and gave me her pink carrying bag.  It's amazing.  I mean I'm a total stranger and she offered me her bag.  Basically I could have cried b/c she was so sweet.  The fact is, she was an older woman with special needs.  She was wearing a neon yellow jacket (identical to the one I had dawned the night before for our crazy dance party).  She was so sweet.  I ended up giving her a little money which made me feel better.  DUDE. so basically I'm pretty much tuckered out from the day.  OH ERLANDAY you are wonderful.
I'm not married yet.
I don't have five kids.
That's the updatizzle.

I'm tired and must retire now from the Castle of Newtown...
PEACE

No comments: