Monday, January 14, 2008

First day of SKEWEEEEEL!

So today began the changing of my art life.

I had beginning photo which didn't take long at all.  We started by making photograms, which turned out to be very interesting.  I can't wait to make a pinhole camera again!!!  Oh Mrs. Lawson, how I miss photo at the old GHS...
yeah yeah enough sappy sapperson...

right now I'm about to go draw in the studio.  I may do some graphic work slash some people drawings b/c I need to get up on that...

Yesterday we had the best set-dancing slash 80's dance party ever!!! haha it was hilarious!  I rocked out in fake glasses (per usual) and it was so freaking choice!

well ... I can't really think of anything to say besides what up ireland, and my name is friend.
SO STOKED I talked to the broski yesterday.
and the rentals.
love love
xoxo gossip girl
just kidding.
PEACE

1 comment:

laurendana said...

aww carra!!!! im so glad you are having fun! i wanna have an 80s dance party and are you saying "choice" now? haha
we made pinholes and photograms last year. pretty cooooool
you rock. love ya! when are you usually online/on skype? because kelsi just got it and we miss youuuuu.

ps-im getting really scared now with 5 days to go! eeeeeeeeeeeeee