Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Haha, Why?

So last night after having an interesting day I went to sleep in part of my Bleeker (from Juno) costume. And then I woke up this morning and felt like putting on the headband that goes with it... so now I am sitting in my house contemplating watching Juno just because I feel like I'm in the mood haha to watch it...

I'm actually feeling quite artsy today so I'll probs work on some illustrations slash hopefully bundle up to go out and bike to get some exercise in... it's super dooper cold these days for Greensboro weather... or it seems that way...

And perhaps I'll make my way to Army/Navy because I kind of feel like going there... I don't even know why... haha


Cheers to the Lord :), well for... everything.

Smiles and Love,
Carra.this.is.not.a.letter.why.am.i.signing.it.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Maybe you'll run into someone at the Army/Navy place that you're supposed to run into.. and that's why God gave you the desire to go? Hm..


Lovely seeing you yesterday.

It's mighty cold here too. Makes me not want to go anywhere. But I must!
For instance, now, we are going to subway.

Love,
Melissa

[I signed it]