Thursday, December 18, 2008

To Write (100TH Blogger POST!) on Her Arms.



Haha, what a milestone.

So how are you supposed to open up your 100th blogger post? I have no idea! But I do know I haven't written in a while!!!

Today is Thursday and I'm in my dining room with my computer on a chair while a bend down to write this blog while wearing a very country outfit... I'm wearing a brown v-neck some jeans and brown cowgirl boots. And we can't forget the huge curly fro I'm sporting.

Tonight I get to go to Triad Stage, which is my favourite play venue. I get to see the play "Beautiful Star" which was written by locals and is getting national attention!!! It's exciting!!!

I bought a candle that smells like cinnamon apples and I light it whenever I play guitar in my room because it gives me a nice atmosphere. I'm excited b/c I'm starting to get down just playing whole songs, and this is just exciting!!! "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, Holy holy is He..." that's one of my favourite ones to play b/c it's such a beautiful sounding song!!!

Today I'm also going out to lunch with my friend Corinne!!! She is so cute! I'm going to bike and meet here at a local eating spot here in town. I haven't been able to ride Cleo in two whole days and this makes me sad, so I am determined to bike there today, haha. I talked to Mel last night and she said that she was going to bike around Gloucester today... wait? I didn't know her bike could fit in her car... weird.... I forgot to ask about that!!! haha

Perhaps I could have saved the 100th post for a 100 word post or 100 things I enjoy or 100 letters in random order... but since I haven't written in a while I just thought a normal blog would do... and I think it does b/c knowing me I probably will use another post do write 100 random things or something along those lines. A side note: I'm surprised I haven't run into more people at Harris Teeter, a few people in particular that I always see there when I come home for breaks... but those I'll keep anonymous.

It's good to be in North Carolina, although I am missing RVA a ton! It excites me that I have people that I miss there, little secret places that I miss, a room to miss... but then makes me miss them more by mentioning them so I'm going to stop hahaha.

This summer: I really REALL REALLY want to do an internship with To Write Love on Her Arms because I really feel like God has put it into my life for a reason. We'll all see where this goes!!!


No comments: