Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY FRIDAY

Well today is Friday.

This means a couple of things. Well esp. today. Joni and I are going to Taekwondo at the Siegal Center tonight! And RIHOP tonight! Earlier today Joni and I hit up Walmart for some shopping of foods and that was sweet!!! I didn't know I would get anything but then I realized I did need to grocery shop!!!

It is a weird weekend as well... b/c a lot of lovely peeps are gone on a Leadership weekend retreat thingy... :( we'll miss 'em. But God has a ton in store for them while there! So it's all good!

Sunday is exciting!!! HOPE AT HAND a friend's band is playing and I'm really stoked to go b/c I haven't been to a show in a while, and I'm really praying for boldness to talk to kids there at the show... I'm taking some TWLOHA handouts to give people b/c they came in the mail yesterday!!! YAY...

I need to wake up b/c tonight is Taekwondo night and that means I need to be energized!!!

LOVE LOVE.
I can't write anything else right now.
Sorrys

1 comment:

Marti Sykes said...

Hope you had success "handing out the handouts"! Keep up the good work!