Monday, January 26, 2009

War


Some interesting stuff went on this weekend... but I've been slacking on my blog!!!

Short and some sweet about Sunday (yesterday):

Woke up with the Holy Spirit making me smile.
Went to a great service at Harvest Renewal Church.
Delivered Michelle's Christmas present (kinda late I know haha)
Got some work printed...
and then I think I started getting attacked a bit by the enemy b/c
Drove to the show (HOPE AT HAND) and my car window fell into the door and wont come out.
Some things happened to my sister Melissa.
Another thing happened at the show that I won't mention here

But then the fight was on at the show, b/c so many people were praying (fighting against the enemy) and Hope at Hand is a really exciting band! I got to pass out some TWLOHA fliers and smile at people... but then

I got home and went to get a snack, some whole wheat bagels, I put them in the small oven thing and then when I took one out my hand hit the top of the oven and burned part of my skin, sorry I'm not sparing the details...

and then I went to bed and had horrible dreams.

so PLEASE PLEASE pray against the enemy in Jesus' name.

LORD I AM YOURS.

4 comments:

Marti Sykes said...

Hope your burn gets better fast. Take care.

Alicia Garcia said...

I agree, the enemy needs to stop in the NAME OF JESUS! He has been attacking us because he knows we find Joy in the Lord and find our strength in Him. But what I try to remember, God ALWAYS prevails.

drewsykes said...

boins hoit. hope yoahs gets bettah fiast.

miss you sistah.

joni duerme said...

"Scars are a road map to the soul"-The air I breath