Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today Today

So I woke up this morning with the beautiful natural lighting of the sun and pulled myself out of bed but I am really excited for my imaging class this morning... the hard part is getting to school on a bike in this 28 degree weather... burrrrr.

I really like my Bible verse of the day today. That was a good start to my morning... and I think I'm going to have a tastey orange for break-a-fast. Yumsical!

This is short and sweet... hm like someone I know hahaha ;)

Peace in Him!!!

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, it's exciting that during my first ever GenEd class here Melwren is sitting next to me!!!

ARCHAEOLOGY! haha, waaaah?

1 comment:

Marti Sykes said...

That's great that you and Melissa are in the same class! Your very own study partner! Hope you stay WARM the next few days!