Friday, January 30, 2009

Starting to Heal.

I can feel my hand getting a little better day by day, and my cold, I'm praying for that to leave swiftly.

Oh how the month of January has just seemed to fly by! Projects are starting to be due and every now and then there is a little bit of a warmer day. My car is fixed now! Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow my pops goes in for surgery on his knee. I will/am praying for you daddio. I've been there done that so I know it's a tough time. It'll be good though, perhaps we all learn something from it, things happen for a reason.

Right now I am listening to some Sufjan Stevens and really enjoying his music. I'm coughing every now and then but I have faith this will go away soon.

Biked to school today, which was nice, it had been a while due to freezing temperatures and all. Blessed to have a sister like Melwren who will take me everywhere. :)!

Tonight is RIHOP and I just pray pray pray for dancing and rejoicing of some sort! Even if I can't physically dance I pray that my heart will be dancing. :)

This is all around but it's all good.

Night loves,
Cheers,
peace in Him,
much much more,
Carra "The Wash"

right now I'm imagining some really great armor... and I like it.

1 comment:

joni duerme said...

i imagine a castle to go along with that armor youre thinking of