Friday, January 9, 2009

Restful.

(Photo by MelWren)

Hey. Hey, my name is Carra and I am excited to be back in RVA, the wonderful 804. (I breathe in here deeply and sigh)

It's weird I'll no longer be the New Kid on the Block, that Transfer girl, or the Girl wondering where the library is... haha. But what I'm excited about is deepening many different relationships I already have... mostly, I want to pursue the love of the Lord because loving the Lord makes loving EVERYONE a lot more natural and real. And I'm excited about this... what's not exciting about it, I mean seriously hehe!!! I can't wait to meet the new kids and see the people I already know!!!

Something I really enjoy watching on campus are the tours for the new students, and especially the transfer kid tours... because having a tour around campus is still so fresh in my mind for when I came here in June as a student who had been at Meredith College and now is a student at Virginia Commonwealth University. I do have to put this out there... I MISS my friends from Meredith Co...

Just putting that out there...

EXCITING THINGS THIS SEMESTER:

* Trying to start a TWLOHA chapter at VCU!
* Getting to see my brothers and sisters almost everyday!
* Prayer meetings!
* Harvest Church!
* New design classes!
* TWLOHA conference in the Spring
* Spontanious trips.
* Wawa
* GUITAR
* Worship songs!
* Looking at the stars
* Riding my bike in the cold!
* Chinese food/sleepovers
* Hopefully NO ALL-NIGHTERS!
* Praying and finding a house for next year!!!
* My birthday on EASTER!
* My friends birthdays!!!
* Painting
* Finishing Merry Violet.
* PHOTOGRAPHS!
* Film Photography

and it can keep going on and on and on...

TWLOHA.COM

No comments: