Monday, September 29, 2008

Burren Reunion Means Say Ireland As Much as Possible.

Laughter filled us all as we greeted one another once more! Only two of us who came to the reunion were from different schools than the other of the masses haha... 5 students from MICA (in baltimore) 2 students from Hartford art school, one from... well I don't know Olga's university... hahah and the new kid from VCU!

The drive to Baltimore, Maryland wasn't all that long... I mean I sang at the top of my lungs haha so that was fun!

Then I saw BEKI! AND AMBER! yay! So Beki helped navigate me to BETHLEHEM! (Penn.)

On the way I spotted SCRANTON! (for office fans)
AND HERSHEY! (for Erica Hef.)

And then I got a sore throat from singing really loud with Beki and Amber. HAHA.

It was super foggy and hard to drive through once we made it to Bethlehem where miss ELIZABETH L. lives!!!

I'm being lazy so all in all HAD A LOT OF LAUGHS, ATE A LOT OF FOOD, TALKED ABOUT IRELAND, LAUGHED, LAUGHED SOME MORE, ATE SOME MORE, CELTIC FESTIVAL, CRAZY HAIR, EMILY BOUGHT A BUNNY, MORE FOOD, FUN.

it was a great weekend.
sorry I can't write it all here and now,
xoxo sykeKID whatupplayaplayah.

1 comment:

Ktea said...

carra what it do!

it's katie :)

you went to ireland?! so neeeeeeat...i wanna go!

anyways peace out girl scout, i'll see you tomorrow in METHODS! D: