Tuesday, September 23, 2008

PROcrastINATION

So it's Tuesday. 2's Day. I guess the number 2 get's a whole day every week. That's pretty crazy! Well one Tuesday a Polarbear jumped on the ice and there was an ICEBREAKER!

hahahaha
too funny
anyways... I woke up kind of earlier this morning and I've been doing some work for my Design Methods and Processes class... I'm not the biggest fan of that class right now but I'm going to try not to be a debbie downer. I just have to be a positive pam!

Here is an interesting video I enjoyed watching b/c it made me laugh and it was during a time of procrastinating:



1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm stalking your blog. I've been trying to keep one, but it's failing. But when I read this entry it reminded me of a video Michelle and I made last year. Look up "Procrastination Mich and Melissa" on youtube. :D