Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Cut My Finger Cutting a Mango, Today.

Don't fret! It's not as bad as it sounds. There was a tad bit of blood but I'm great!

So today, Tuesday, "Tuna Tuesday" as Meech and I have declared!!! So I'm going to have tuna for dinner. I really enjoy writing a blog. And sometimes I want to write like 23048320 a day but I try to keep it all in one. So here's the dealio:

I'm about to do some typography homework.
SUPER STOKED ABOUT CRASH ON THURSDAY (InterVarsity Event)
AND SEEING MY MUM!
IMAGING! I've got some of that homework to do.

HEY ALL RICHMOND PEEPS!
you should check out THERICHMONDSCENE.COM it's an up and coming site to help out local musicians, artists, etc!!! CHECK IT OUT! BECOME A MEMBER FOR FREE!!!

FREE!!!
haha

I'm super blessed with great friends, family, and just being able to do art for the world, life, etc.

Illustration or Graphic Design? THAT IS THE QUESTION! So... could I just call it Gillustraphic Design and start a new movement?

Perhaps.

xoxo SYKESKID.
IT'S FALL!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Holy cow. I had tuna for dinner. without ever reading this. Wowza.

Ktea said...

boo on tuna
but yay for gillustraphic design! :D