Thursday, September 25, 2008

Gut Feeling.

So right now I'm about to start working on some more photoshop stuff that is due tomorrow morning before my Design Tech class... although it is very intricate and time-consuming I'm learning a lot in this class... I "tink" at least... And then after class tomorrow I'm hitting up Pennsylvania to see my IRELAND 2K8 FRIENDS!!! This shall be an interesting weekend and it's crazy how time has flown by b/c I haven't seen any of my Burren friends since the day we left each other about 5/6 months ago!... on another note: for some reason there is something pushing on my heart right now and I can't seem to know what this burden is. I know if I just pray and be patient all will be better but right now it's just kind of pushing on me. I don't know if any of y'all have had that feeling of just knowing something is off, but not being able to pinpoint that problem... maybe I'm just worried about something... I really should not be worried. Tonight we learned a little about a sick woman touching Jesus and being healed... amazing. I mean the fact that God, the person who made me, wants to know me for me is just a brilliant feeling. He talked to the sick woman, which many of the society around her would not even utter a word to her. God's love is so pure and deep. I want to love like this. I want to live like this. If I have ever hurt you in any way (world out there) I hope you can forgive me because all I want to do is love. it is 11:11 as I glance at the clock so I am going to go finish up my work and then hopefully have a peaceful night of sleep. xoxo sykeskid.

No comments: