Sunday, September 21, 2008

CHAPTER book RETREAT

So basically I had a pretty bangin' weekend at Chapter Retreat with my family from InterVarsity from VCU! (go rams!) hahaha.

God has def. blessed me with meeting these wonderful people who now I know are my brothers and sisters in the big man! Let's see... it's all come so fast, I've met many wonderful people through going to IV and I'm super stoked to just keep getting to know them and just learning more and more about God and how awesome life with Jesus and God is! A TO THE AWESOME.
anyways.

Laughed a lot
Prayed a lot
Loved a lot
Learned a lot
My heart smiled a lot.

oh man oh man.
good times good times.

xoxo.
tehehe.
i can't really describe how the weekend truly was so I'm just leaving you with my quiet time buddy Griz, short for Grizwaldo. (the tiny lizard chillen on my Beeblay and notetakingbook.)

2 comments:

Marti Sykes said...

I love your lizard friend! Did he just sit on your shoe?

Anonymous said...

I think the name you gave your quiet time buddy is very fitting :) He was so cute! And, you are most definitely a part of the IV family now, Carra! Can't wait to get to know you better. You are awesome :P