Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Can Wear My Shades With No Handlebar(mustache)s

oh so fly. BAHAHA.
sooooooooooooooo.
I wish tonight was IV...but patience is a virtue miss carra! I need to go to bed but I just thought I would type a tad (haha that's cute)

Today was kind of long but sometimes that's a good thing. Last night I fell asleep when I was cleaning my room so today I finished up cleaning. First I went to Design Methods/Processes and then to my favourite class History of Visual Communication! I got to register to vote in V.A. b/c apparently I can b/c I have an address here! That's kind of exciting... I'm starting to forget I'm not in N.C... which is weird because that's where I have lived practically all my life... Thanks to Ireland last semester, the transition of living somewhere different has been a lot easier... I am still so SO OH SO very excited about the friendships and familyness that's happening here in Richmond. I love all the people I've met through IV Christian Fellowship. All happens for a reason!!!

Currently listening to some Rocket Summer:

"You are the star that's in my sky... I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE."

No comments: