Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tattoozapalooza.

Hey.

It's Sunday night, I just ate some Bagel Bites. They were great. Reminded me of when Drew (my brother) and I would get stoked about eating bagel bites and watching some awesome kid movie. Man those were great times...

This past weekend I traveled to Raleighwood North Carolina and saw many many friends. It makes me miss them more, but I'm blessed to have had the little time I did to see them. They are awesome!

I also got to see my FAMILY! This made me super happy because everyone but the dog and kitchen sink came to see me!!! I got to eat lunch and just hang out with them for a short bit at the Meredith Soccer Game. GO ANGELS! We won, by the way... Haha.

First night I got to spend the night with my roomie, Katie the cutie. We didn't get to hang out as much as I wanted to but Katie, Amy, Anne and I went to our fav. Chinese food place and that was super. Later that night I went to some art galleries with my friend Heather... we had an interesting time... too much to write to describe that time we had! Then the next night I got to spend the night at one of my BFF's apartment, Lo! Lauren to most people, but Lo to me.
We had an interesting morning, which consited of a lot of laughter and random times... too much to write right now haha because the three hour drive has left me super tired.

I got a tattoo this past thursday.

Cheers,
SykesKid.

No comments: