Thursday, September 4, 2008

History, My Favourite Class So Far This Semester...

So... I never thought I would actually write, type, or say those words; the words that I have chosen to use as my title to this post.

I'm sitting on the couch with the T.V. providing me with wonderful background noise. I'm reminded of my times in Ireland because of the background of my computer is the lovely Orchard House. I'm super stoked because our reunion is this month! I haven't seen any of my friends from Ireland for a little under FIVE MONTHS. I can't believe it has been that long. It's crazy!!!

Design Technology:

This is what I will be working on tonight.
Using handcrafted things and mixing that with using technology.

I must go now.
have a lovely evening.

PS: this day marks a special day.

xoxo sykeskid. DUH.

No comments: