Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mega Bubblegum for 50 Cents.

LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING. I got to hang out with Michelle (meech), Melissa, Joni, and Shoshannah! Great laughing matter times. Gigglefest. Grandtasticness.

now. CLEAN YO' GLASSES.

Right now I'm taking a quick break from studying for my History of VisCom exam I have this afternoon... I just finished studying the slides I made for visual help and now I must read read read my notes like a crazy person... bahaha. So El Lissitzky, whose design is shown below is someone we've learned a lot about, kind of... apparently he's a big deal in the beginnings of graphic design...
(El Lissitzky)
Personally I'm really enjoying this class... I just hope I can do well on this exam because if we get 90's or above by the end of the semester we don't have to take the final cummulative exam.

Oh Herber Matter, you matter to graphic design! :


No comments: