Thursday, October 30, 2008

30 Rock.

(part of my shirt project... environment of shirt considered)

So I'm sitting here on the couch and about to watch 30 rock :)... Tina Fey is hil-air-e-us. Actually it just started... I'm thinking about what I want to do for my design technology final... we have to create a book with our craft experiments... or stuff inspired by the craft experiments... i think... i hope... haha, b/c mine weren't that good/clean.

Last night was fun! My sister Melissa spent the night and thankfully b/c she kept me up enough to finish my shirt project! It actually turned out alright! I kind of like it now and esp. after I took the photo this morning! (Mel I'll show you the shirt sooooonage!) We laughed a lot. Which is AWESOME!

Hmmmm...

  1. storybook
  2. poetry book
  3. instructional manual
I think... I'm going to do a story book or something like that... a storybook that can be interactive and become like a journal... perhaps... like you write the story as you go kind of thing?

Or like ahhh what kind of story can i do???

I have to write a proposal paragraph by tomorrow.

"make it work"

1 comment:

Ktea said...

i have no idea what to write
i forgot we have to have a story instruction poetry to it

uuugh
maybe i'll set it to robert frost.

dang it.

BALLS

do you have an aim sn?