Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear Melissa, You Inspire Me. KTHNX.




This is a video I made between classes yesterday because I couldn't stop thinking about the idea during my imaging class... I'd like to refine it later on or maybe not but... I hope you think it's funny, hahaha, I don't think anyone will but I think it's pretty funny, probs b/c I made it... anyways... My sister Melissa inspired me to make random vids so this is a result of that... YAY! hehe... yes so I hope you enjoy. :)

I do miss my friends from NC and around the States and Europe, but I'm so happy to have met amazing people in RVA and man, do we have so many great times together!!!

I'm so happy to have the people in my life that are in my life... perhaps not physically always there but you know what I mean... the people I know!

love love love,
sykeskid.

No comments: