Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Night Around 10:10PM.


So it's Monday and I'm about to do some work for tomorrow... That would be some History Note typing and Methods and Processes designing.

Today I rode my bike home in some wonderful Ireland weather... aka: freezing cold and raining... but I did giggle to myself as my eyes were pelted with lovely cold raindrops... because it reminded me of the time Kristen Haysche, OshkoshJoshy, Samantha, and I were coming back from the Burren College of Art one late night at the "Castle." We had been on the computers communicating with the world that was across the pond and then we all decided to walk back together... well let's just reinforce how it was slightly still winter in Ireland, a really wet and cold country haha!!! We decided flashlights weren't necessary and that the stars were much better that way... but haha we couldn't see the stars that night except for those created by the ice pellits hitting our faces haha! My face became so numb I started to talk but all that came out was "s;adflkjblah!" We started sprinting home and could not stop laughing the whole way back!!! And let me tell you that walk normally takes about 15 mins... this night it took me about 8 minutes to get home!!! HAHA. I def. wasn't in soccer shape anymore though!
but yes... riding my bike home today allowed me to soak in some fond memories of EARLANDAY.

But it's cold. Super cold here. I kind of like it, and kind of don't... just depends I guess, on the second, the minute, the hour, the people I'm with...


TIME TO DO WORK! :)
smile, sykeskid.

PS: so my next imaging project has us creating a book cover for this author dude... guy... i hope it turns out!!!

1 comment:

Marti Sykes said...

I know your experience in Ireland will stay with you forever!!! Glad you can think of good times even in the rain!!!