Saturday, October 25, 2008

What Is This Title?

(beach sleeps)

Today is Saturday, October 25th and it's my friend Jessee's birthday!!! She's turning 18 or 19... I think 18! That's pretty exciting!

So I stayed at the UNC v. Boston game until half time because my mom, gma, and uncle were leaving after halftime... and we went to a vintage store so I figured I would "tag" along... I got BUBBLE TEA!!! from this place on Franklin St. and of course I got Taro flavoured!!! It's my fav, but I should branch out and choose different flavours... they even had cotton candy... WHY DIDN'T I TRY COTTON CANDY. haha... anyways whatevssss.

It has been good to see family and friends, I'm getting a ton of food, which is nice b/c I never get enough in RVA.

I GET TO SEE LO TOMORROW!!!

and I miss my RVA family... but like I said before it's nice to have people to miss...

My poison ivy still itches, but I'm avoiding that... and I'm going to go listen to some music and take a nap or so...

PEACE PEACE PEACE
LOVE LOVE LOVE
xoxo,
sykeskid. (caldwell-kid.)

1 comment:

lane said...

Haha, bubble tea! People up here are nuts about it up here. Think its worth a shot? I'm somewhat skeptical of it.

lane