Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Is There Time to Breath?

Today is the 28th of October!!! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Time is flying by... not to mention it's crazy CRAZY that almost all of my professors have already assigned our final projects!!! They are all pounding us at once with these huge assignments!!! And Thanksgiving is right around the corner, the election, apple picking, book illustrating, logo creating, final exams, exams, sleeping? And man oh man as I was cleaning my room I was thinking about how I'm going to miss people over Winter Break... and how we should probably all hang out. YEAH.

DO IT.
Anyways... this week is super busy... I'm missing small group tonight b/c I've got to work hardcore on my typography project as well as my tshirt project and imaging!!! AND my History of VisCom exam is next week AHHH. So much information to go into my brain...

Today I saw Sheryl Crow, The Beastie Boys, and Jack Johnson in Monroe Park... they are all here to perform at ROCK THE VOTE that's going on tonight at a venue here in Richmond. It's crazy how many political figures and musicians have been coming to Richmond because VA is a Swing State this year... and I'm voting here which is crazy!!! They came to promote voting and just do a tiny promo show at the park outside of VCU's campus.

So PHEW.
I just can't wait for a time to relax and enjoy a quiet moment.

I love my family.
xoxo Sykeskid.is.working.hard.these.days.

1 comment:

Ktea said...

time flies by here...it makes me sad. D:

you are AWESOME and i love seeing your face in methods and stuff cause you always make me happy :)