Saturday, October 4, 2008

Strawberry Street Cafe.

I really like it here. So today I had a beautiful brunch avec my mum at the Strawberry Street Cafe... I got a super good crab and swiss omlette... YUM! and some coffee... but the best part about the brunch was the conversation I had with my mum... andddd then later I went to cleaning my room like crazy... it's still not as clean as that photograph above... which is probs kind of blurry! Range of focus... is fun to mess with... anyways. (actually i just changed the photo!)

Tomorrow I'm going to work on homework slash go to church (bike to church!!!) and then I'm going to relax? I think so... perhaps...

I went to Goodwill today and bought this amazing dress that I'm going to take the fabric and make it into a jumper skirt thing... perhaps I'll post pictures if it turns out the way I hope!!!

Can't wait to have a crocet party with some peeps!
Can't wait to see some smiling faces tomorrow and just anywhere, I love smiles!!!
(RICHMOND, VIRGINIA CIRCA SUMMER 2007... at U of R)

2 comments:

Ktea said...

what church do you go to? and breakfast sounds yummy...

Sykes Kid said...

i just started going to Harvest Renewal Church because my friend Shoshannah took me there! I've only been twice but I'm starting to like it...