Sunday, October 19, 2008

Five Minutes Left Before I Start My Homework List.

THANK YOU GOD FOR AN AWESOME FALL BREAK OH EIGHT!!!

My heart was filled with excitement and comfort this Fall Break. I got to spend time with some amazing people who I am just beginning new journeys with and I'm getting super stoked about this!!!! I thought a lot about my friendship with my tight friend Lo (and how i miss you girl!!!) and how I can't wait to spend some time with you longer than we had when I came to Raleigh...

Before we headed to Gloucester... I think I spelled it wrong but it'll be okay because I'm horrible at spelling... we went to VA Beach with Joni and Michelle!!! It was awesome to see where Michelle grew up and I can't wait to see where Joni grew up!!! We went to this huge place called the Wave, it was slightly intimidating, size wise, but wow the colours were popping! I can't wait to go back to VA beach!!! Michelle's parents are very loving and they fed us to the nines!!! I'm telling you, you won't go hungry there!!! :)

I'm blessed to have a friend like Melissa, well dang man I'm just blessed to have the friends I have in my life!!!... she and her family took me in over Fall Break as their own... there were so many laughs, breaths of comfort, and just being true... it was nice, I am going to smile now, okay yes I am smiling now :) I got some good eats and songs at the Wren's place and it pretty much ROCKED! Yay. Man, I love being crazy and goofy with my friends.

YAY GOD!
Cheers,
xoxo Sykeskid.time.for.homework.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha go make that homework list so that I can see you tonight! I had a great break with you too! I'm glad you weren't bored in Gloucester [yes, you spelled it right!] :D

I need to keep up with my blogspot, but I get so dang busy with all these homeworks. Blegh.

Sykes Kid said...

yes you do need to keep up with your blogspot. BAHAH.

and ...i'm coming tonight... even though i procrastinated even more by making a video... with sucky editing. haha

anyways... i'm off to do my imaging homework!