Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm in Imaging and Writing a Blog, That is Classy, Carra.


So I'm in imaging and thinking of idears for my new project that was assigned on Monday. We have to take five frames that are sequential. I kind of want to take different perspectives of each frame I create... kind of giving like a matrix vibe to the sequential story... I'm thinking about getting someone to act as if they are getting an idea, taking that idea to creating something, and then throwing it away, and then making something else and then they get stoked about their idea... something like that... we'll see how this pans out... any v-teers? It is due Monday so... I may have to do it in Chapel Hill, or Perhaps when I get back on Sunday someone could help me out?

I think I would want natural lighting but if I can't get that I'll use some low lighting in my room or at a desk somewhere...

Four perspectives, Five Frames... time for me to tell a story...

edit: okay so i just found out it has to be an object... but can an object be an idea? and the idea can be what i work from?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm confused.

Sykes Kid said...

yeah... so is my professor haha... but i'll make it work.

Melissa said...

make it work. [tim gunn]

Sykes Kid said...

cheers :)