Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Don't Wanna Grow Up, I'm Forever a Kid.

(A kid I talked to in the Eire)

HEY. HI. BONJOUR. HELLO. ALOHA. TOP OF THA MORNIN' TO YEH.

Result of having some chocolate and some coffee... right now I'm typing here but I was just working on some of my Design Technology homework which isn't due until Friday but I thought I would get it done so I wouldn't have anything to do after IV on Thursday of this week!!!

Let's see... went to church this morning. And I just love love love seeing the little kids there... they make me smile, and as sentimental as this sounds, I almost cry of joy when I see them... There is this one little girl there that has curly blond hair. When I see these kids I just start to think of how I was as a kid or how I can become a kid as I grow older...

I like to imagine me as a kid and God as a proud parent. God still loves me despite the crap I've done throughout my life... He knows everything I've thought, done, said, just everything. AND HE STILL LOVES ME! YAY! Just like my rentals, they still love me, even when I take the world out on them, which as I'm growing up more and more I get less and less angsty with them...

Here is a drawing/illustration/photoshop coloured thing I did which was posted earlier as a Tshirt submission which didn't win but here it is again:


No comments: