Thursday, October 23, 2008

CHAPEL THRILL.

(just an old 35mm film photograph)
LOVE
JOY
PEACE
RIGHTEOUSNESS
in the HOLY SPIRIT!

yeah!

Pick me up and you turn me around and you place my feet on solid ground...

so right now I am illustrating as much as I can of my Uncle's children's book, it's looking pretty neat... at least I'm actually liking it which is a good sign!!!

Stoked about this weekend:
  1. Chapel Hill!!! For family reunioning time YEAH CALDWELLS AND SUMNERS!
  2. The one football game a year I get to go to!
  3. YUMMY FOOD
  4. SLEEP!! yes.
  5. smiles, giggles, laughs, remembering times.
  6. missing my friends in RVA (it's good to know I have people to miss in RVA)
  7. GET TO SEE LO AND KELSI and ANNA B!
among other things.

back to drarrrrrring. :)

2 comments:

Ktea said...

carra
i love you
and Jesus does too.

<3

lane said...

little jealous of you. im tired of being stuck up here in the north!